at The Savoy
Imagine a Christmas where everything is taken care of and where the magic of this special time of year resonates throughout your London home from home.
Rooms and Suites can be adorned with trees, door-wreaths and fireplace garlands created by The Savoy’s floral team to fully immerse you in the festive spirit before you drift off to sleep in true Savoy comfort.
- Accommodation in a Junior Suite or above for three nights: Christmas Eve (24 December), Christmas Day (25 December) and Boxing Day (26 December)
- Daily Savoy Breakfast to be enjoyed in Kaspar’s at The Savoy or in the Thames Foyer
- £85.00 credit per stay to be enjoyed in The Savoy restaurants, bars and shops
- Festive decorations in your suite with Christmas tree (with lights, decorations and tree stand)
- Daily, personalised, festive amenities
Join us this festive season to celebrate Christmas in Savoy style
With so much to do and see in the city during the holidays, and with The Savoy’s world-renowned festive decorations and unbeatable location near Covent Garden, Somerset House and Trafalgar Square, there’s no better place to celebrate Christmas in London.